With the MageSolutions RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Module extension for Magento, administrators can easily manage their RMAs online. This extension provides customers with the ability to file their RMA inside their account pages and view the status of their RMA online. Extensive Admin Panel support exists as well, with the ability to create, modify, delete, and verify RMAs, as well as email customers directly.
Manage Customer RMAs onlineCreate and file RMAs using the customer’s account page or through the Admin page (for telephone RMAs)Create Guest RMAs (for Paypal customers as well as guests)Customers can view the status of their RMAs online using their account page.Keep track of each customer’s RMA.Email and notify each customer for any changes in their RMA, and all emails are stored and can be viewed for future references.Update the status of customer’s RMA with “Pending”, “RMA Received”, “Invalid RMA”, “Closed”, and etc.Verify each returning product when the item is received in your warehouse. Verify contents, included in the box, condition of the packaging, rate the item and note when the item is received.Print both the RMA and the product verification forms for your reference.Limit access to specific users and roles for security.Current theme (skin/css) is based on the default Magento template for easy customization.One license per domain.NOT open-source module and requires IONCube Loader (a requirement when installing Magento).
* Module namespace changed from "Ecorps" to "MageSolutions"
+ Admin - "(guest)" is shown after customer name if they do not have an account
+ Frontend - Changing the "Amount of days for return" in Admin now only allows orders that old to be returned
+ Frontend - Checks put in palce to ensure customer's can't return zero quantity or more than quantity ordered
* Frontend - Word "RMA" changed to "Return" to simplify for users
+ Guest - Created new "Guest Returns" section to allow for guest returns. Customers will enter their information and process the return much like if they were doing it as a registered user.
+ Admin - RMA panel shows more details
* Frontend - cleaned up
* Admin - "Remarkes" renamed to "Notes"
+ `store_id`, `customer_name`, and `customer_email` fields added to `rma` table in database
+ `store_id`, `customer_name`, and `customer_email` fields propogated with correct data for RMAs filed in previous versions of Ecorps RMA Module
+ Added multi-language support
+ Added multi-store support
* Admin - Store name added to "RMA Information" tab of "RMA Details" pages
* Admin - Store name added to "Create RMA" page
* Admin - Full store name added to "RMA Manager" grid (only if multiple stores available)
* Admin - "RMA Manager" grid has been reordered and reformatted
* Admin - "Included in box" details on "RMA Item Verification" page now reflect current store's settings, rather than global settings
* Admin - Email credentials (used when sending email on "RMA Emails" tab of "RMA Details" page) now reflect current store's settings
* Admin - "Shipped" column on "Return Items" table on "RMA Information" tab of "RMA Details" page now reflects correct number of shipped items in that order
* Admin - Correct email pulled for Paypal / Guest orders on "RMA Manager" grid
* Admin - Correct email and customer name pulled for Paypal / Guest orders on "RMA Information" tab of "View RMA" page
* Admin - Correct email pulled for Paypal / Guest orders when sending RMA emails on "RMA Emails" tab of "View RMA" page
* Admin - "Total Amount" column on "RMA Manager" grid now displays currency in correct format, according to current store
* Admin - Default "-not filed-" value added to "RMA #" column on "RMA Manager" grid
* Frontend - "My RMAs" page only displays RMAs filed with current store
* Frontend - "Create RMAs" page only displays orders placed in current store
! Frontend - Fixed security hole on "Request RMA" page where customers could request RMA for any order (regardless of customer or store) by changing 'id' in URL. Unauthorized viewers now see an "Access Denied" message
! Frontend - Fixed security hole on "View RMA" page where customers could view RMA for any order (regardless of customer or store) by changing 'id' in URL. Unauthorized viewers now see an "Access Denied" message